- You may likewise decide not to give us “discretionary” Personal Data; however please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
We recommend that you read this Policy in full to ensure you are fully informed. However, if you only want to access a particular section of this Policy, then you can click on the relevant link below to jump to that section.
When enlisting on our site or buying services, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: To use certain features (like Paid or unpaid Services), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, zip code, time zone, email address, telephone number, or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website.
- · Contact information. An Authorized User is required to provide some contact information (e.g., an email address) when making an account on the Services.
- We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your BP PLANNERS account. If you login to via Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service, we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, the physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
- Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites, and apps, including Facebook and Instagram, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
- Mobile Device Data: If you use our website via a mobile device or app, we may collect information about your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
- Those platforms and services make information available to us through their APIs. The information we receive depends on what information you (via your privacy settings) or the platform or service decide to give us.
- If you access or use our Services or to buy services through a third-party platform or service, or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
We get data from you when you get enlisted on our site, respond to an audit, give us reactions on our items or enter information on our site. Below are the examples:
- To register on our website to get updated about services or to buy services.
- To create your account on the website (e.g., your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g., your name, address, date of birth, and payment details)
- To deal with our relationship with you, including notifying you about changes to our terms or security arrangement. Requesting that you leave an auditor to take an overview.
- To manage and ensure our business and this site (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing, and facilitating information).
- To send you our email newsletter and other automated email correspondences.
- To make proposals and suggestions to you about merchandise or administrations that might hold any importance with you.
This information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
- When you visit, connect with, or utilize our service, we may gather, record, or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using “cookies” and other following innovations.
- Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings, Browser Information, Geographic location, Time of Visit, Referring site, applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and further cooperation’s) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This is to improve the website, services, and security, among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
In Short: Yes, if you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may access certain information about you.
Our Sites offers you the ability to register and log in using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Instagram logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture, as well as other information you choose to make public.
Currently, various browsers — such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user’s browser DNT preference setting. BP PLANNERS does not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to the Company’s Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. BP PLANNERS takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize specific other site includes in the following ways:
- Create your account; and
- Deliver any services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our site, services, databases, and other technology assets and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and website development, including to develop and improve our site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- Where we must play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.
- To allow us to brought administration you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
- To procure rankings and audits of items
- To send messages after a certain time routinely, with respect to your administrations or items and different items.
- To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email, or telephone requests)
- To furnish you with the data, items, and administrations that you demand from the site.
Once your personal information is collected, as detailed above, we may share it with third parties for various reasons, among them email delivery, data hosting, analytics, payment processing and content streaming. These services may collect browsing data that includes IP addresses, referring pages, and users’ movements as they navigate the Website. Other third parties help us with our marketing efforts including sending and analyzing our marketing efforts by measuring whether recipients have opened an email and clicked on any content within it.
When we share your personal information with a third party, we require that third party to protect the information consistent with this Statement and limit its use of the information to performing the services they provide to us. For example, when we share personal information with payment processors or presenters of web seminars, its use is limited to providing that service.
- Understand and save user’s tastes for future views or visits of our site.
- Keep an eye on advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site connections to provide better site activities and tools in the foreseeable future.
- We might also use third-party services that monitor these details on our behalf.
You can choose that your personal computer warns you whenever a cookie has been directed, or you can select to turn off all cookies carefully. You can perform that through your web browser settings. Since the internet browser is just a little different, check out your browser’s Help Menu to learn the way in which to change your cookies.
If you change cookies off, many of the features that produce your site experience better might not exactly function properly. It will not impact the user’s experience, which builds your site experience better and might not function properly.
required cookie empowers you to explore the website and utilize its features, for example, getting to get secure areas of the site and using services at our website. If you have decided to recognize yourself to the website, the company may put on your program treats containing an encoded, one-of-a-kind identifier. These cookies permit the company to extraordinarily recognize you when you are signed into the Web site and Services and to deal with your online exchanges and demands.
Focus or Targeting cookies
Site may in some cases use cookie conveyed by outsiders to show you promotions for Website items and administrations that we think may intrigue you on any gadgets you may utilize and to follow the exhibition of Company notices. For instance, in these cases, cookie recall data, for example, which programs have visited the Company’s Web locales. The data gave to outsiders does exclude individual data, yet this data might be re-related with individual data after the company gets it. If the website is utilizing one of its own treat related items on our own website, at that point a cookie identified with promotions may show up on our Web webpage under the website or one of our associated organization’s names.
Performance Cookies permit the Company’s Web destinations and Services to recollect data you have entered or decisions you make, (for example, your username, language, or your area) and give upgraded, closer-to-home highlights. These Cookies additionally empower you to improve your utilization of BP PLANNERS’s Web site and Services after signing in. These Cookies can likewise be utilized to recall transforms you have made to message size, text styles and different pieces of website pages that you can change.
Performance Cookies may likewise be utilized to improve how the Company’s Website and Services work and perform, to upgrade and redo your associations with the company, and to assist us with furnishing you with more pertinent messages, including promoting interchanges. These Cookies gather data about how Visitors utilize our Web destinations and Services, including which pages guests go to frequently and if they get blunder messages from specific pages. BP PLANNERS may utilize its own innovation (under the BP PLANNERS brand name or a partnered brand name) or outsiders to follow and examine use and volume factual data from Visitors, Attendees, and Customers, to give upgraded associations and more pertinent correspondences, and to follow the presentation of the company’s commercials. BP PLANNERS and its outsider accomplices may likewise use HTML5 nearby capacity or Flash Cookies for these reasons. Streak Cookies and HTML neighborhood stockpiling is unique in relation to program Cookies due to the measure of, sort of, and how information is put away. BP PLANNERS likewise utilizes Flash Cookies, to store your inclinations or show content depending on what you see on our Website and Services to customize your visit.
- Understand client’s desires for future perspectives or visits of our site.
- Collect and Compile total data about site traffic their sources e.g. (Gadgets, Country, page sessions) and site associations so as to give better site exercises and apparatuses within a reasonable timeframe.
- You have the choice to accept or reject cookies for the website and at whatever point a cookie has been coordinated, or you can choose to deliberately kill all cookies. You can play out that through your internet browser settings if you are using chrome, you can go the setting of the chrome and select the domain and change the setting of the cookies to your desire.
- On the off chance that you change cookies off, some of the features that produce your site experience better may not actually work appropriately. It won’t affect the client’s experience that delivers your site experience better and may not actually work appropriately.
|Facebook Pixel _fpb,datr,dpr,fr,wd||Collects anonymous statistics regarding usage of the thebpplanners.com website. These are third-party cookies. While thebpplanners.com ‘s use of Facebook causes these cookies to be used, thebpplanners.com itself does not control the data within the cookies themselves. The names of the cookies listed are provided as examples. thebpplanners.com does not directly control the names of the cookies involved, and the actual names may differ. These cookies enable us to: Determine the effectiveness of certain marketing campaigns Collect additional anonymous statistics (see below) You can learn more about Facebook’s Tracking Pixel here|
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides specific rights to those who live in California. If you are a California-based consumer, as that term is defined under California law, this section shall apply in addition to all other applicable rights and information contained in this Statement.
- You have the right to request that we provide you with information about what personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
- You have the right to request that we delete personal information we, or our service providers, store about you.
- We will not discriminate or retaliate against you if you elect to exercise any rights under this section of our Privacy Statement.
- You may request that we not sell your personal information. As noted above, we do not sell your personal information and we only share your personal information with third parties, as described in this Statement.
- You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Please see the Identity Verification Requirement below for information on our process for verifying that we have received a legally valid request.
- If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on this section of our Privacy Statement or wish to submit a request to request that we not share your information with third parties, please contact us by email or through contact us page.
- See more at https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children privatizes and security online. For more Details Click Here or below link
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
- A. Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- B. Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- C. Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- D. Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- E. Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- F. Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- G. Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems is subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential carefully. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
- BP PLANNERS prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed information within our systems.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
- Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future email, you can email us at by using contact form at our website thebpplanners.com and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside United States. You may access the website from outside United States.at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
- Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless BP PLANNERS and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the services; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
- This website originates from United States. The laws of United States. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at [email protected]
This document was last updated on September 27, 2021